Wednesday, March 28, 2007


This is our cute little apartment, I love to decorate. Hopefully it will stay this cute after the baby.


This is me 22 weeks prego!! Barely showing!! Not the case any more, new pictures will soon follow.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

cute, cute, how fun that we can keep in touch this way you sure are a cute pregnant lady.....!

Katelyn said...

Good job on the blog em. I am excited to have a new bloging friend. And I like you house. :)
kate

Katelyn said...

I think you may want to change your settings so that anyone can comment on your pics. right now you have it set up so you have to be a google user. GO TO YOUR DASHBOARD ANd look at you comment settings. ~ kate

Katelyn said...

Good job on the blog em. I am excited to have a new bloging friend. And I like you house. :)
kate