Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photo Shoot



Trying to find my fingers so I can suck on them!! I love to suck on whatever I can get my lips on!!!

Tired of all the flashes in my eyes
Just an update: I'm doing great last night I only woke up once which mom was very happy about, I not sure she will have the same luck tonight since it seems like I have slept all day. I have to be very hungry to wake up, I really don't like being woken up which mom has tried to do all day. Keep your fingers crossed I have another good night.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

how cute! he is such a good looking kid! give him a kiss for me

Anonymous said...

That is a bright eyed baby boy!!
He looks like he will start talking any minute. Please,give him a kiss from me.

Katelyn said...

he is too cute- Delaney is very excited to met him. We can't wait to come and play on wednsday. I love you. ~katelyn