Monday, September 10, 2007

Just an update.

Being a mom is great!! Ryan and I are having so much fun, and he is a great shopping companion. We have our two month appointment next week and I'm sure he weighs at least 12 pounds--he's a big boy, we just moved up to size 2 diapers. We went to the Ft Worth zoo last week with my Family (they were in town for his blessing) but I forgot to take pictures because it was so darn hot!!!! Ryan just wanted to be held the entire time and it was to hot to sleep. We LOVE the pool though, Ryan is great at relaxing in the water, and even doesn't mind going under. Hopefully he will love being outside as much as I do, and he won't have his daddy's fair skin. This week my friend Kathy comes into town and I'm SO excited. She was my saving grace while Jared was in law school and I miss her so much, life's just not the same without ( maybe she'll move to Texas.) The first week in October we are going to California for the first time and I'm so excited to show Ryan off to the rest of my family. Mom already has great plans for us while we are there. Garage Sales, fabric shopping in the fabric district, bonfires on the beach, resting, visiting Gigi, San Francisco, etc. Our fourteen day vacation will give Jared plenty of time at work without guilt. He is working so hard, and comes home at night and just wants to hold the baby. Ryan is sleeping great 5-7 hour stretches, and is just a happy boy boy during the day. Life is great, being a mom is great, being a wife is great. Updates will continue to come as life continues to change.

0 comments: