
We went out to dinner with a bunch of friends and he was a perfect angel!! He doesn't look so happy in this picture but it was right as we were leaving and I thought it was a good pic of me!
Ryan and Jared watching the Cowboys together
Ryan had FOUR shots on Friday we both cried!!! Then he slept all day, which was nice since I haven't been feeling good I got some sleep too!! Ryan weighed 13 lbs 12 oz and is 25-1/2 inches long!!! He is in the 95th percentile for height and 75 for weight and 50th for head size. Looks like he might have gotten my side of the families height!!!

2 comments:
Em! Isn't it sad when they get their shots. I hate it. They just look at you like, "Why are you letting this mean lady do this to me?" It breaks my heart. Glad he is doing so well. what a cute little guy! You look great in that shot by the way!
Hey lets plan to get together while you are in N California. my email is juniper177@hotmail.com Lets plan. I would love to see you... and of course see little Ryan.
You're soo beautiful Em! That is a great pic of you and and Ryan. I can't wait to see you in Nov.
Love A
Post a Comment