Sunday, October 7, 2007

My first trip!!!

Hanging out with my Grandpa and Satch!!
My first time meeting my GiGi!
Traveling is hard work
Me, Delaney and our GiGi
Sitting around with Satch-He's a good baby dog.

I went on my first airplane ride on Friday and I was perfect if I do say so myself!! I slept almost the whole way, and when I wasn't asleep I was smiling at the old man sitting next to me! I think my mom was very nervous about my behavior on the plane but I did great!!

Yesterday I went and met my GiGi(grandma Bertha) and the rest of my Grandpa's family for the first time in Laguna Beach. It was a beautiful day and I slept the whole way there and the whole way back!

Today we are going to Carpenteria for a bonfire on the beach and to roast some hot dogs. This will and my first adventure to the beach and I'm kind of excited.

0 comments: