I am so excited to be going to Spokane on November 1st, this will be Ryan's second airplane ride in two weeks. Unfortunately I don't think Spokane will be this pretty in November, and this picture is showing only the very pretty part of Spokane.
When we lived there we lived in Liberty Lake, which is right on the boarder of Idaho. Liberty Lake is beautiful!!!! It was like living in Mormon Pleasantville. We LOVED our ward there(church), the mountains, trees, people, I don't however miss the cold, I think it is going to be in the forties while we are there. This did mean some shopping though, which I do enjoy. I can't wait to see our friends the Harames and go to the Thai Kitchen-this is Jared and I's all time favorite restaurant, told the Harames I wasn't coming if the Thai Kitchen wasn't open. It's just a mom and pop restaurant, the wife cooks and the husband waits all the tables. They decide all their own hours, so you might go with your mouth watering and they've decided to go out of town!!
This will be Ryan's second airplane ride in one month, hopefully he will be as well behaved as before. I think he is going though a growth spurt or teething or a combination of the two. He has been less then his normal pleasant self, hopefully that will change because it's really stressful to have a fussy baby at other peoples homes. Right now I'm listening to him cry because the ped said we need to let him self soothe himself to sleep at night--not going so well!! :( Jared keeps wanting to rescue him, but I'm trying to hold firm!!
6 days ago

1 comments:
Jared - Listen to your wife....she knows what she is doing. You will never regret that he can self-soothe. We didn't do this, and it's still a struggle (and he's 18!!!). Love you, the pictures are adorable. Laur
Post a Comment