Wednesday, October 31, 2007

White tiger!!

It was so nice outside all the animals were up and at'em!! The tiger is usually asleep in the shade but he was pacing the window right behind us. It's weird to think he was only two inches away from us
Ryan kept trying to get Delaney's attention, and every time she would look at him he would smile a great big smile and giggle!! It was really cute to watch them interact with each other and enjoy each other. I'm so glad that my family lives close and that our children will grow up knowing one another.
I think that this lion is stuck in the tree!! She is hard to see but she seemed to real be struggling up there. I know she is a cat but if you can see her legs they are caught on a branch. I wonder how long she has been up there? I need a better camera, once mom moves here we can take her on our zoo safaris with us and she can us her good camera.

0 comments: