Ryan had his 4 month appointment this week and we were given the go ahead to start rice cereal. Ryan loves it!! He will hold on to my hand and help shovel it into his mouth. Ryan is 15lbs 9oz and 28 1/2 inches long. That puts him in the 100% for height and 75% for weight. He barley even cried during his 4 shots. He was done crying before the nurse even left the room. He sure doesn't have my pain tolerance, maybe he has his uncle Brents looks and ability to with stand pain.
I've been waiting for these types of pictures- I looked down to scoop up another bite and he was out!!! He was eating rice and prunes(which he loved) bananas he just spits out.
6 days ago

3 comments:
Hey guys!! Cute kiddo:) Cherae e-mailed us your blog so that we could get updates. YEAH! Keep in touch...our blog is:
www.ecalonogang.blogspot.com
What a weird kid! He likes prunes and not bananas???? Just kidding. Merrick WILL NOT eat prunes. I shovel them in, he pushes them out and then smears them all over his face. So we don't eat prunes anymore...unless we have to, you know...when he has a little trouble doing the deed. :)
Ryan is still so cute! I can't believe he is so tall!
Eating, WOW that is great. How fun! It does make life a little easier on the go. And it is so exciting seeing them try it and get hooked. Dawnell
Post a Comment