
Ryan was born with a little skin tag on his right ear. Jared told his nieces that it was he antennae- that he got XM radio directly in his ear. Little kids were always concern about this little extra piece of skin.
We went to a plastic surgeon two weeks ago and had him look at it, he said he would remove it in office with just a shot of a local. We went back the next day. They normal strap babies on to a papoose board, but since I still swaddle Ryan I just brought his blankets and wrapped him all up. He cried for the shot in his ear, and then sucked on his binkie for the 5 minute procedure, where they removed the extra skin and cartilage behind it.
Ryan had his stitch's removed 7 day later. He fell asleep while waiting for the doctor and slept through the stitch's being removed. Now you wouldn't even know there was something there.
6 days ago

1 comments:
I never noticed his skin tag... how lucky he was to get XM radio directly in his ear... who needs an iPod!
Post a Comment