Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where's Waldo???


Can you find Waldo?????????????????????
So I bought these pj's for Christmas and when Katie was here the other day she said "he looks like Waldo" Remeber the Where's Waldo fad....Anyways for some reason I have tons of stuffed animal, maybe because all our friends had babies before us and I had to keep them busy at our house, so we piled them all around him and got a few good pic's. Needless to say the pile of animals is still in his room infront of his closet door, so actually they are now spread around the room because I have needed to get into the closet several times. Oh well they will get picked up at some point...

4 comments:

JS said...

That is so cute! Where did you find all those stuffed animals!?? Love it. Thanks for the update on your blog. Why did you switch?

Emily said...

Jen
my blog name was way to long and I wanted to put it on my christmas card like you did-i love the idea!! most of the stuffed animals are puppets which I had!!

Katelyn said...

that picture is so cute! what a cute idea I had! :) tee hee
email it to me! I want to put it on my blog too! :) and yes i am still up! I am looking for my camera! did I leave it at your house?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.