Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Living the American dream!!

I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!! Jared and I were so excited for American Idol to start. He started reminding me last week that it was coming on. Also with the writers strike it really make seeing new tv fun!! This guy was my favorite! I couldn't believe that Simon didn't let him sing even after he went and got it all waxed!!! Only in America!! I think this year will be fun! Ryan even really enjoyed watching and hearing all the people sing, I had a hard time feeding him his peas and cereal.

1 comments:

Laur said...

Hi Em! I too, LOVE American Idol. I cannot believe this guy actually went and got waxed. It looked so so so painful! And then they let him sing three notes and sent him packing. Bet his wife was really happy, though!!! ;) I have a few favorites already. Can't wait till they get to Hollywood. Love ya, laur