I love blankets!! I think your never to old to have a blanket, or have enough blankets. In fact I still sleep with my blanket at night. I can see light through my eye lids when they are closed so I have to sleep with something over my eyes....I know all of you are thinking why not a beauty mask...simple answer it's not the same! I even took my blanket to the hospital when I had Ryan. Jared keeps asking me when I'm going to get rid of it, but I don't think it is happening any time soon. I didn't take it on my honeymoon, that was a big step for me, and I'm sure Jared appreciated that. Ryan loves blankets too, when he was tiny and we were out running errands he loved to have a blanket wrapped all around his head. Now in his crib he loves to have the blanket over his head, or at least all around him. He bangs his heels on the crib while I'm putting his blanket on him for bed and gets really excited.
This is Ryans new blanket that my mom made for him yesterday!! It is beautiful, I love the fabric. I hope he loves cowboy and Indian's when he grows up because EVERTHING is in cowboys and Indian's. The fabric is so soft and comfy. Hopefully this will be a blanket that he uses and loves for a long time.

10 comments:
Maybe when he comes to Auntie Laurie's we'll make another. I've had the stuff since he was born (or before!!). I think I need some of your meds! Love ya, everything is beatiful, especially that baby. Laur
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help thinking about the "blankies" from RS. Does anybody every wash those?
Karen those blankets in RS are gross-i doubt they have ever been touched with water!! I don't like those ones.
hi Emily! I'm glad you found me. It's so fun to get in touch with people again. I will definitely read what you've been up to. Your son is so cute too! Isn't motherhood the best thing ever!
You have one talented mom! :) I love the blanket. Where do you guys get your fabric? I like the vintage stuff...
I found some online, but it is super expensive...
Yea! Lets go to the zoo! I am available all March. Sorry I didn't call you yet! i am in Orange County on a little vaca...but I will be back today. I will call you tonight or tomorrow! I am excited to see you and Ryan!
Hi! I got your message on my blog! Leah is my cousin! Where at in Ft. Worth do you live??? You can email me if you want...summer.thatcher@gmail.com
How are you liking the great state of Texas? Kind of different than WA I would assume!
Wow, it's been a looooong time! I'd love to catch up. My email is allisonhepworth at gamil dot com. Shoot me an email so we can chat! I'm on facebook too.
Em!!! What is up with you? I am sad we didnt get to say goodbye when you were here! Ryan is so cute! I cant believe how much bigger he has gotten since I saw him last! I love to look at your blog...you have great stuff on it! I am so glad we can keep in touch through this!
Ryan is so dang cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting - I swear he is supposed to be a newborn still :) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture on your header - what a happy baby! I'm glad you emailed my cousin Summer. She is so cute. She has 2 boys (4 & 2, I think). She is an interior designer and her husband is an Assistant City Manager of Southlake (I think that is all correct). Anyway, you guys should get together - that would be so cool! I would be like a matchmaker...sort of :)
Post a Comment