Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Houston we have a problem!!!

Well I think Ryan consumed a few to many of these....
Because his hiney was stained this color.....

7 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Hi Emily - I am not sure if you will even remember me or not, but I am Jamie (Meador) Lindsay - I lived in Texas about 8 years ago and while I lived there I was dating Andy Hickson. You and I went bungie jumping with my little sister and his little sister - remember? Anyways, somewhere in my blog hopping I came across your blog and I thought - That's Emily!! I had heard that you got married and now you have an adorable little boy and one on the way - congrats! Just wanted to drop a little hello to you - hopefully you will remember who I am. :)

Jules said...

haha... a blue tushie, that is fabulously funny! :) My older son loves to eat beets and we had to cut back after his wet diapers started looking a little pink :)

And secondly I read the first comment... You went bungee jumping Emily?!? That is simply awesome!

Emily said...

Hilarious!!! I need to read these things so I know whats around the corner with Drake!! Thanks for the warning!! P.S. you would look fab with an A-LINE cut and who cares what the husbands think?? Obviously not me!! However...Brian really likes it, especially the bangs! Big surprise to me!!

Melissa said...

Blueberries are SO yummy! Ryan has good taste, but I guess all things in moderation.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it probably looks really funny to my kids or hubby when I am reading other's blogs and just out of no where I chuckle! This would be one of those times....

JS said...

I can't even stand that his bum is blue! That is hilarious!

XYZinn said...

That reminds me of a time when Scott's mom bought Ryley those animal cookies that have the sprinkles on them . Well it was a special time of year or something because they weren't the normal pink and white ones, they were blue and tourqoise. I was so sick of them being in my house and Ryley asking for them that I finally just gave her the whole bag. The next day her poop was blue. I am not kidding. It was hilarious!