We planed with Katie and Mimi to go to the Fort Worth zoo today!! When Ryan woke up this morning I said,"Hey Ry do you want to go to the zoo today?" He looked at me and said, "Mama, boo, yeah!!" It was the cutest thing ever, boo yeah!! This age is so much fun because he starting to really understand his surroundings and really enjoy things and going places. Last week he was very sick with the flu, but he had serious cabin fever, he walked to the door jiggled the handle, looked at me and said go eezz(please) and then looked for my keys on the little black table at the front door. This is defiantly a little boy who likes to be on the go...just my speed! Anyways back to the zoo...Ryan loves baby Reese and just wants to hold her and kiss her-he is a kissy face!! This was Katie and Reese's first big trip, and both did very well.
I think Ryan's favorite part of the zoo is feeding the parakeets, we got there a little late in the day so the birds weren't too hungry. Ryan LOVES birds, I kind of hope he gets over his love of birds because I will NEVER own a bird.
Kissing cousins!! They are so nice to eachother, and truly enjoy spending time with eachother, I think each got scolded once for not being nice and that was it, pretty good for 4 hours sitting next to eachother!
Chilin' with the kangaroos, Katie asked Delaney what the kangaroos name was and she looked up and said "Joe" but of course Miss D!
There was a penguin that kept swimming past Ryan and D, that scared D at first and then they just made them laugh and laugh!
There is a little petting zoo, with a baby calf!! I must have found the right spot to scratch because the calf was loving and so was Ryan! He LOVES cows and will find them anywhere!
Katie and her girls!! Reese got a ton of oohhhs and aahhhs
It is so fun that Ryan can walk and keep up with the big kids!! This wall had a ton of animal with buttons you could press and the animal would make a noise, Ryan kept hitting the sheep and then Baaaing with the sheep. Too funny!
So many new freedoms with walking!
Hurry run the cows are lose!

Why is he getting so BIG!!
Look at all those kids, crazy! We planed to meet at the zoo at 10am and didn't get going through the zoo until 12ish!! Nursing and potty training are very time consuming!
The zoo is full of babies-these are baby flamingos, baby tigers, giraffes, monkeys, soon to be lions and horned frogs!! It was a full day at the zoo and everyone had a blast!! Ryan was asleep before we even were out of the parking lot! Thanks Katie and Mom for spending the day with us, we had a blast!
My sweet little man!

I think Ryan's favorite part of the zoo is feeding the parakeets, we got there a little late in the day so the birds weren't too hungry. Ryan LOVES birds, I kind of hope he gets over his love of birds because I will NEVER own a bird.
Kissing cousins!! They are so nice to eachother, and truly enjoy spending time with eachother, I think each got scolded once for not being nice and that was it, pretty good for 4 hours sitting next to eachother!
Chilin' with the kangaroos, Katie asked Delaney what the kangaroos name was and she looked up and said "Joe" but of course Miss D!
There was a penguin that kept swimming past Ryan and D, that scared D at first and then they just made them laugh and laugh!
There is a little petting zoo, with a baby calf!! I must have found the right spot to scratch because the calf was loving and so was Ryan! He LOVES cows and will find them anywhere!
Katie and her girls!! Reese got a ton of oohhhs and aahhhs
It is so fun that Ryan can walk and keep up with the big kids!! This wall had a ton of animal with buttons you could press and the animal would make a noise, Ryan kept hitting the sheep and then Baaaing with the sheep. Too funny!
So many new freedoms with walking!
Hurry run the cows are lose!
Why is he getting so BIG!!
Look at all those kids, crazy! We planed to meet at the zoo at 10am and didn't get going through the zoo until 12ish!! Nursing and potty training are very time consuming!
The zoo is full of babies-these are baby flamingos, baby tigers, giraffes, monkeys, soon to be lions and horned frogs!! It was a full day at the zoo and everyone had a blast!! Ryan was asleep before we even were out of the parking lot! Thanks Katie and Mom for spending the day with us, we had a blast!
My sweet little man!

5 comments:
I am so jealous! I want to go, too! (And Chrissy does, too!) Thanks for sharing so many great pictures. The kids are so cute, especially the kissing one! Ryan looks just like Brent at this age! Looks like a blast. Wish we were all closer. Love you, and miss you, kiss the babies. Laur
he really is getting so big! do you know when your ultrasound is to find out if you're having a boy or girl?
I'm due Feb.20. We are literally less than 2 weeks apart! It's so crazy.
How fun!! Katie's baby is so cute and so tiny! I bet you are loving the zoo now that it isn't so dang hot. Enjoy it!
I love the zoo too! One of my favorite places to go. Too bad we have one of the best zoos close, but it cost so dang much to get in...
Post a Comment