It's so sad to see our summer days slowly coming to the end, well almost, I wont miss the heat but I will miss the pool!! Ryan has loved the pool this summer, and has loved being able to spend that time with his dad.
6 days ago
It's so sad to see our summer days slowly coming to the end, well almost, I wont miss the heat but I will miss the pool!! Ryan has loved the pool this summer, and has loved being able to spend that time with his dad.
Posted by Emily at 1:40 AM
1 comments:
I know! Isn't it so sad that swimming will leave for the winter. That is the best part of summer. My sister just got there and she is DYING of the humidity! Today, here, it was a little chilly - long pants and long sleeves! Crazy!!
Post a Comment