Jared and I moved to a bottom floor apartment(same complex, same floor plan) so that I didn't have to carry two babies up three flights of stairs!! It was quite the project and we have a ton of CRAP!!! So on Friday the two movers showed up early(which I was very happy about) the guy that was driving the truck had a little bit of trouble parking and I thought, "Oh no this might be a long day!!" Then he got out of the truck, the mover only had ONE arm! "Oh great they sent two movers and only one has two working arms, you have got to be kidding me! How can a man with one arm really move me out of a third floor apartment, really they sent a guy with one arm!!!" I was totally exasperated, and nervous that we would be moving ALL DAY! Well they got to working, and man, the guy with one arm could really move!! He lifted my queen size mattress all by himself and carried it down the three flights of stairs all by himself. I was totally impressed, and asked him if people doubted him ability to move when he pulled up with one arm? He just said that he learned to adapted and needed to make money. Later on he told me and my dad that he also got bit by a Brown Recluse spider and was in the hospital for 11 months...I don't think he lost the arm from the spider bite but it was the craziest thing I had seen in along time!
6 days ago

3 comments:
LOL What a funny story. Glad you got moved. Do you want to try for lunch on Friday?
Maybe it was the brown recluse. I think it melts the tissue sort of like flesh eating virus. So Sad. Great story, though! And you tell it like we were all there watching! Hope you find the camera charger soon, missing the pictures! Laur
Hey, just be glad the one-armed man wasn't hanging wallpaper for you ;-) Nana
Post a Comment