I don't know what it is, but this pregnancy has wiped me out!! I have 44 days left and I'm done already!! I don't remember feeling this way with Ryan, I was fine right up to the last week in the middle of July. Not the case this time, I just hurt everywhere, especially my hips and back, I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like a whiner but I got pregnant before Ryan could walk..I mean run so I didn't fully understand what I was getting myself into. Oh and I don't have anything ready, or I just don't feel like I have anything ready since with Ryan I was totally ready months before. Anyways I'll stop now because my whining could go on and on.....
6 days ago

4 comments:
Oh honey...I'm sorry you are feeling crappy. It will be over soon and when you look back, you'll think what was I thiking??? PUT HER BACK!!! Just kidding but, I'm sure you will have moments. You are a tropper and will get through it just fine. Love ya...Me
I can't say I understand, but I can say you weren't taking care of another baby before Ryan was born. I think there's something about the first one that we get beyond excited and we just don't notice that we really hurt all the time. Hope you feel better soon. Plus, y'all have been sick!
whine really a ton to your Dr, make a few phone calls to the nurse with various complaints, make a big deal that you are IN PAIN.... and prehaps... maybe, just maybe, he will get that little lady out sooner~
can't hurt
amen sister! I keep having all sorts of random issues and I feel exhausted all the time. I am really hoping to get an energy burst after the baby gets here because otherwise those sleepless nights are really going to get to me! Hang in there...44 more days isn't too awful :)
Post a Comment