Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little stress....

With just a little bit of stress in my life right now, I've turned to food!! I've never considered myself a stress eater, but today I'm here to officially say I've turned to food. The only good thing is that I can't eat too much at once
I just finished a fortune cookie.... A huge plate of Chinese food(pad thai to be exact)



A bag of Reese's pieces, and I don't even like peanut butter that much

I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for lunch, but I mostly ate the batter(that might not have been the best thing though since there are raw eggs) and three huge glasses of milk.





And I started my day with 3 waffles!! Does anyone want to add up my calorie in take for the day(that was a rhetorical question, if you even think about it I will delete you comment)



With all that eating I actually didn't drink a Dr. Pepper, which is huge, this whole pregnancy I could have lived off of Dr. Pepper alone. So, since I went one day with out caffeine I will try to give it up, since I will have to do it anyways in a couple of weeks.


3 comments:

JS said...

I died laughing. Seriously your threat to delete the comment of whoever counts your calories is hilarious. Probably more hilarious cause I was trying to figure it out before I got to that part. :)

The Newton's said...

Eat, eat, eat! It is good for your stress and helps baby grow!! And...no need to count calories until after the baby gets here!

Laur said...

Great job getting all three servings of your milk! You waffles look great - were they really yours? Yum! Don't beat yourselfup. You're doing great! Laur