I think she might like the binkie too, which is totally fine with me!!
Mimi was such a life saver this week!! Thank you so much for your help and support!! I had a wonderful time with you and all your help. Ryan will be so sad tomorrow when he wakes up and your not here!! I'm so glad that you are near by and I can lean on you when ever I need the help.

Here's a face shot for Uncle Brent, isn't that a sweet little face!

we are trying to let Ryan show interest on the baby in his own time. Today he asked to hold her while she was in her swing, so we stopped the swing and a little bonding time happened. Ryan wanted to point to all of her facial features. He was surprisingly gentle and really enjoyed holding her, now if we can just get him to realize that she is not Baby Reese.

Gramps and Caroline took a little nap together today!!



Chillin' in her swing

Yesterday I laid Caroline down on the floor and Ryan got right down on the floor with her. He was very sweet and gentle.
Here's a face shot for Uncle Brent, isn't that a sweet little face!
we are trying to let Ryan show interest on the baby in his own time. Today he asked to hold her while she was in her swing, so we stopped the swing and a little bonding time happened. Ryan wanted to point to all of her facial features. He was surprisingly gentle and really enjoyed holding her, now if we can just get him to realize that she is not Baby Reese.
Gramps and Caroline took a little nap together today!!
Chillin' in her swing
Yesterday I laid Caroline down on the floor and Ryan got right down on the floor with her. He was very sweet and gentle.

5 comments:
Thanks for sharing so many sweet pictures - she is too totally adorable! And Ryan looks so sweet with her! What a cute family! Love you all, Laur
She is sweet! Can't wait to get my hands back on her & give her a squeeze!
I love the one of her in her swing, in the sleeper, you can tell she is just all newborny without a skeleton yet. I love it!
hang in there mama! You are doing good! And don't worry if you watch Madagascar 4000 times. I think my TV stayed on cartoon network for 4 months straight after I had Reese. Oh wait, cartoon network, a ziplock bag of cereal & a sippy cup still gets me through most mornings! :)
you can do this!
i love you!
FINALLY!! I was wondering you were ever going to post some pics. I hope you are doing well. Call me when you can.
Hey guys! A huge congratulations with new baby Caroline!!!! So happy she is here...I knew you would go early! Keep us posted...
She is so dang cute,and sweet to boot! I loved the look in Ryan's eyes, the wonder is priceless. You are a great mom, Your kids are blessed to have you. love mom
Post a Comment