Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't take it any longer....

Ryan's hair is getting very long(when it was wet, it went down past his neck, and he would lean his head back and swish it on his neck) that was the finally straw for me! Jared on the other hand didn't want his hair cut at all, I kept begging and begging!!

Well tonight I couldn't take it any longer....... Look at that cute little boy, now of course it needs to be cleaned up by my friend Shalene, but I COULDN'T WANT any LONGER, and luckily the curly hair covers up most mistakes! Turn on a little Sesame Street and I have a very still little boy!! He has a neck people, I'm so excited!

Tonight was so hard to say good night to Ryan at my friend Karina's(who is watching him for the next couple of days) We both cried and Jared gave him a beautiful blessing of comfort, to let him know how important he is to our family and his new baby sister. I'm so thankful for my family and this new baby girl that is about to join our family.
Okay tomorrow I will be posting about my new baby girl!! We have to check in at 4AM-that is a very rude hour if I may say so myself!! Wish me luck and good wishes.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so excited about tomorrow, no, make that today, that I am still up; fun to find a new blog post, that wasnt there when I tried to go to sleep a few hours ago! See you in a few hours....

The Newton's said...

I can't wait to hear the news of your new baby girl! I will be praying for all of you today!

Dawn :)