Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Caroline







She is so sweet and so far very quiet which is a big switch from her big brother. When she was first born and they were checking her out and cleaning her up in the warming tray Jared stood guard just in case she decided to roll over.



14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I hope she is a great baby for you!

Laur said...

She is really beautiful. I love her cute 'hairdo'. We are so happy for you all! Laur

Unknown said...

OH YAY! She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats! I love babies. YAY!

Stephanie said...

Awww. She is so sweet in pink. Can you believe you are a mommy of 2 now?! I'm so happy for you. I hope your recovery goes well.

Russell and Jillian said...

Congratulations you two! How exciting to have another little one to love? She's beautiful and I love her name! And Emily - Delivery is so hard, but you looked great in your pictures! I'm jealous :)

A & C Hickson said...

Congratulations Emily! Crazy that I just saw you at the zoo a few weeks ago! Glad everything went well with the labor and delivery! Very quick!

Emily said...

Oh my Emily! What a precious little angel!!! I am a tad bit baby hungry....thanks alot!! What a doll though!! More pictures please??!!

dkeaquinto said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! You are going to love having a girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I'm soo excited for you and can't wait to talk to you...Enjoy your time with your beautiful family. Love Arianne

Melissa said...

Congrats! She's absolutely perfect. You look so great too. I hope you enjoy every minute of her.

Carmen said...

She is beautiful! I am already envious of all the pink and I LOVE the hair bow! Congratulations, way to get 'er done quickly :)

JS said...

She is beautiful! I love that she already has a bow in her hair!

She also looks a lot like Ryan in the last picture. She is precious. I am so excited for you to have a girl. They are really fun.

Warth Family said...

Congratulations y'all she is absolutely beautiful! Emily you look great for coming right out of labor and delivery! How'd you accomplish that? Congratulations on y'alls growing family!

Lisa said...

I have only been home a few hours and I miss her already! So glad I live close! See you soon. love mimi