Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

To start one of my best friends Melanie came to visit me this last weekend!! I hadn't seen Mel in almost six years and it was like I had seen her last week. I love friends like that, where you can just pick up where you left off with out any weirdness or awkward silence. Mel had sprained her ankle last week so we were a little down. We watched lots of girlie movies, ate lot of junk food, went to several yummy restaurants and manage to get a little shopping in. For my Valentines day present Jared took Ryan for the whole weekend, it was so nice to have that time by myself.

The next best part of my weekend was my fabulous baby shower!! My friends Shalene and Barbara threw me a beautiful baby shower. The food was fabulous, the company was wonderful and the beautiful gifts were very appreciated. I was so excited and very thankful.

It was a great weekend and I'm so thankful for all of my friends

Pictures will come later-they are on Katie's camera.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had an awesome weekend. Maybe we can drop off a gift when you get settled in and well--mid-march sound ok? I hope y'all get well soon. It's so hard when your kid(s) are sick but then when you're sick it makes it SO much harder!

Laur said...

Hope you are both getting better! Hopefully all the sicknesses will be done before the sweet one arrives. Love you and thinking of you! Laur

Laur said...

Forgot to say I wish I was closer so I could come to your shower! I will try to make up for it when I come in May! Love you, Laur