Last week my aunt Laur sent us an email saying that Disney on Ice was in town and we could get tickets for $7.50 each!! What a deal, so Katie, mom and I all bought itckets. Now I would never search this out on my own, but since it was brought to my attention we jumped on the chance. Delaney was VERY excited and woke up at 6:45am to go to Disney on Ice!! D was so cute in her Minnie costume!
Well we got there for the 10:30am and it was pretty empty-Mom and I went to our assigned seats in the nose bleed($7.50), but Katie wasn't there so mom called her and she said she was up in the front!! She is way more gutsy then mom and I, so we sheepishly went up to the front. We sat in seats 5 rows from the front-if we were really brave we could have sat in the front row, but we didn't want to block the view for the people that paid $75. It was the best deal ever and good entertainment for $7.50-I didn't even have to pay for Ryan so it was perfect.
Ryan loved the first couple of acts, Lion King(his favorite) and Little Mermaid
This was the Little Mermaid, I liked this one the best, there were tons of bubbles from the ceiling and the costumes were pretty cool.

3 comments:
it was a fun day!
i love the pic of ryan soaking it all in with d in the background. It sums it all up! it was great!
we will have to go next time around.
it was lots of fun!
Yay for bargains!!! Always on the lookout. It's amazing what you get when you search "San Francisco" and find bargains in Dallas/Fort WOrth instead! Glad it worked out so great. Love you all, Laur
Post a Comment