Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One little baby who wants to be held ALL the time(I'm typing this with her in my arms) equals my house looking like this: Ryan and Caroline's Room-Disaster!

Piles and piles of pink laundry

Messy messy kitchen(well at least I've been trying to cook dinner every night)

And clean clothes all over the floor that never got put away!

Jared has been very busy at work trying to get things going, so that leaves me with little time of uninterrupted cleaning time, thus my house looks like a pig sty! Oh well some day it will be clean. Wheres my friend Kathy when I need her, she would whip me in to shape! She loves cleaning, and organizing, it was the best!

3 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I feel ya! It's hard staying on top of things with two munchkins~ It'll get easier.

Carmen said...

So I was just catching up on your blogs and was totally dying over the pooping issues because Logan has the EXACT same problem, he didn't go for 10 days! We were so freaked out and trying all sorts of weird things too and then he just let er rip when he felt like it and there was sooo much. But now he hasn't gone again for 2 days. So weird. I did contact Jackson's gastroenterologist because he deals with this kinda thing all the time, and he said it can happen with breast fed babies and that they will usually just go when they're ready. I don't know but it weirds me out too. We are saving big bucks on diapers though because we hardly ever have to change him :)
As for the leash...LOVE IT! Jackson is into this phase where he doesn't like to be in a stroller because he just likes to walk, but I can't be chasing after him all the time, so I got him the monkey backpack w/leash from Target and he does just fine with it. He even hands me the end of the leash before we walk out the door. I don't know but I personally think they're great, and it's really amusing for bystanders apparently because we get comments about it all the time. So funny!

Lisa said...

In the top photo, Caroline looks like she has a secret and is not tellin'