Today was our first day out!! I was very scared, and called my mom for a little pep talk. Well our outing started with a trip to the bank. Caroline didn't make a peep and Ryan sat in a chair and ate a cookie. It couldn't have gone any smoother, they were both perfect!!
Then we went to Chick Fila-again they were both perfect!! Caroline slept through the whole thing, I don't think she even cracked an eye lid.
The last stop was Babies 'R' Us, again as smooth as can be, I was so glad to see that it all went so smoothly. I'm sure that all outings won't go this smoothly, but there is a little at the end of the tunnel.
When we walked in the door Ryan was asleep before I even had a chance to sit down on the sofa. Caroline was asleep(oh wait she never woke up) as soon as I got her in the swing, and I was asleep before I laid my head down on the sofa. It takes alot of energy to cart two kids around.
This is Caroline all dressed up in her cute car seat that my mom and I made. She was an angel today.

8 comments:
You are hilarious...I have never seen a pinker car seat...ever! :) I am so envious of your skills! I totally agree with you about taking 2 kids out...so long as one stays asleep it goes pretty smoothly :)
You are amazing. I'm still afraid to take my kids out.
oh so tee-nine-cee.
the cover turned out great.... you are tempting me to make one for my girl.
and i have a pink snugglie thing you can use. i loved mine... thanks for the tip, but i am a afraid reese's thighs are a little squishy in there. :)
i will send it with mom on thursday... and the tub & another round of clothes... anything else???? let me know!
Okay, so the car seat cover is cute, but the bebe gurl is way cuter! How adorable! And what a fun day, perfect with a nap at the end. Great job, Em, We knew you could do it! Love ya, Laur
Oh EM!! She is perfect!! I want one!! That car seat is amazing!! If I ever have a girl you have to make me one...I will pay you good!! She is really so precious...LUCKY!!
With Katies pink snugglie thing, the carseat will match completely, and we are about being matchy matchy these days aren't we!
That is such a cute picture, Caroline is all dressed up, ready for a trip to babies r us.
Two little angels you have!
love mom
OMG, she is so cute. I love all of the pink! Kinda jealous....but I am so happy to have another boy, it will be fun. I read your labor story that Katie posted. The exact same thing happened to me!!!! once the doctor broke my water Mason came an hour later, and they didn't get the epidural to me soon enough, so mine started to work when i was being stitched up too! It's pretty intense to have a baby drug free, don't you think? Thankfully for us, it was all over pretty quick. I can't imagine being in labor like that for hours...I would never do it! But I have noticed I am healing much faster this time around. Congrats, Caroline is so pretty.
That carseat is so adorable!! And so is the baby in it :) I'm glad your outing went well!!
Post a Comment