Caroline sure is giving me a run for my money. I've had polar opposite children, I would have been happy with both of them somewhere in the middle. It has set me up for a big let down when the second one isn't any where near as easy as the first and then you still have the first one to attended to and entertain. I do have to say though this girl is a great sleeper she averages 7-9 hour stretch, which is the only thing that is keeping me sane at this point! I love her with all my heart, and I know she will out grow this phase(hopefully sooner then later) but right now most days I have to remind myself to smile at her and talk to her. She looks so peaceful while she asleep!
6 days ago

5 comments:
The video you posted the other day was hilarious! Seriously! I love the swaddle wrapping. We do that too, but K is getting so big, she breaks out of it all the time!
This too shall pass, love on her and verbally sympathize with her, she will love you for taking her side and feeling and sharing her pain... love you mom
oh before you know it it will be over... and you will be sending her to kindergarden!
ahhh... it makes me sad to think how fast it all blows by!
You are a great mama! And even though it is hard.... you really are doing a great job! Keep up the good work... just keep lovin' on her, she'll come around (just as #3 is on the way!) tee hee- just kidding, don't punch me.
Yea for good sleepers. Hope it eases up soon. We still need to get together for lunch sometime.
She is so adorable!! We are planing a trip to Texas in the fall- can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment