So I was feeling really guilty because Ryan has some beautiful professional pictures, that were taken when he was a couple of weeks old, but since we didn't have the money at the time Caroline was born I decided to try and take some of my own. Not quite the same as the professional ones but you get the idea! I love all the rolls, Ry wasn't rolly at all so it is fun to see the rolls on her.
Those little bitty feet are going to take all kinds of places baby girl!

Photo shoot was over!!!

Those little bitty feet are going to take all kinds of places baby girl!
Photo shoot was over!!!

5 comments:
oh, i think these are great. i love the bow and matching bracelet.
she looks just like you and jarrod. I love these.
so darling! I love the one of her feet especially!
I think every first child has professional pictures and every kid after gets the shaft. :)
She is so cute. I am glad that Caroline is becoming a happier baby, and I can't believe Ryan just jumped into the pool.
Here's to an awesome summer!
I LOVE her rolls! Too delicious! She's adorable! And puzzle boy is pretty cute, too!
Post a Comment