Monday, June 15, 2009

Leap frog

Today we went swimming at the Vanderpools. While we were swimming Katie started to scream all of the sudden, I thought there was a snake in the pool by the way she reacted so it made me scream before I even knew what I was screaming about, well it turned out that this little frog caused a lot of commotion! Ryan was in love at first sight! He kept getting out of the pool to look at the frog. Will this one turn into a princess?

I love his little smile!


He let me put the frog on his lap and was very excited when it jumped off!



It was a fun day with the family and the kids slept until 6pm! I call that a great day!!





2 comments:

Laur said...

ADORABLE!

Leah and Mike said...

That is so cool!! I love the pic of him kissing the frog - too cute :)