Monday, June 8, 2009

May 2009 031

This is ryan talking!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

When you are coaxing him to say "N" I am pretty sure he says 'but i dont want to" just sayin'

Lisa said...

Oops, it is when you are trying to get him to say "S"!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! ADORABLE!!!

Brett said...

That's awesome! Jackson's got a lot of work to do....

Carmen said...

holy cow he's super smart! It's crazy how well you can understand him too, that's so cool. I can't wait until Jackson can start saying a thing or two...he pretty much has about 20 words tops.

Anonymous said...

Mom - that was torture!!:-) I loved Jared sitting in the background as decoration!! Maybe one day we will meet lil' Ryan!

Leah and Mike said...

So, so cute :)

Laur said...

He's toooo cute! I love his L's like in Pillow. He is so so smart, and adorable to boot! Love ya, Laur