I feel like I haven't spent enough time with Caroline, I haven't held her enough, talk with her enough, played with her enough, hugged her enough, the list goes on and on....
but the last couple of days we have had some serious girl time and we have both totally loved it! Last night we out with a friend and Caroline just drank it all in. Today Jared took Ry to the rodeo so we had another girls night. She was so smiley and just babbled away all night.
I LOVE that she is holding the rabbit up with her little monkey feet!

She just found her long lost friend
She just found her long lost friend

2 comments:
LOVE her! I'm so impressed that she can sit herself up there in that highchair, that's pretty good!
These are the best times...I'm soo glad you were able to spend some time with her alone.
Post a Comment