I Emily King will not eat out a single meal(unless someone else wants to pay) for the next 30 days!!! I REALLY need to lose at least ten pounds and save money!! Also I will go to the gym at least three times a week for the next 30 days! Game on!
6 days ago

4 comments:
awesome! I love challenges like that. If you want to make it interesting...
My friends and I are in the midst of a challenge. Everyone put in $10. It is called Fight the Flab. At the end of three months, whoever looses the most body fat percentage wins the pot... It ends August 14th.
We have a trainer in our ward who took all our measurements. have fuN!
you can do it!
i thought i would really miss eating out....
i don't really. I even went to McDonalds the other day and could not even think of one thing i wanted.
And think.... of all the money you will save... and if you are eating at home maybe ry will do good too! :) good luck!
thats part of the hope!
Stay strong and committed! You can do it! You will prove that you are a way better cook than any take out, save money, save calories and get creative! You can do it!
Post a Comment