L.I.F.E.
Life has been crazy, some people are great about blogging about themselves or there life, but right now my kids are my life. I finally feel like I'm starting to gain control of things going on around me. My house is still a mess( I don't know if that will ever really change), I'm finally reading again before I go to bed, and I've been sewing a little. Ryan has decided that he doesn't want to potty train anymore, so I've just let it go for now, I'm not going to push him. Caroline is happy FINALLY, things are starting to be a lot easier and I'm feeling like a mom instead of a zombie! I have a lot of sewing to work on and two books I want to finish, well really more then that but who's counting. My calling in primary as first counselor is starting to pick up, and I'm nervous about doing all that needs to be done and doing a good job of it. Sharing Times are getting alot easier and way less intimidating. My sister is moving to St. Louis in just a couple weeks, and I don't think I've really let that set in yet, even though she lives about an hour away we still hang out about once a week, she is my best friend and I've truly enjoyed all the time I've been able to spend with her and her family. The pool has been our best friend this summer, making us all tan, and tired. Our other new best friend is the Library!! I love the library, Ry loves the books and I love getting new music for the car, the same 6 kids songs are staying to get old. I want to figure out some fun crafts and get my house clean- those are my two perpetual goals!

6 comments:
My baby will be 14 years on Friday, and my house - well it's still a mess. Truth is, there are a lot more fun things to do than clean house, and I make sure to do them! Hang in there. Clean houses are for the mentally ill! Glad you're getting some order in the other areas of your life! Love ya, Laur
Sorry about the potty training thing. The same thing happened to me. I can't tell you how many people told me to wait till closer to age 3 for a little boy. I know that sounds like forever away, but it worked so much better. Boys are just way slower in that department. Oh, and boys are way messier too, so just think you are saving yourself some cleaning time buy keeping him in diapers.
i love you!
i am glad you are finally feeling in control of things.... 2 kids is a rough transition.
Someone asked me if it was harder to go from no kids to 1 or from 1 to 2 kids. I definitely think the 1 to 2 transitions was more difficult.
i am going to miss you like crazy.... but its only 9 months- just a blink in the grand skeem (sp?) of things.
Wow, you are one busy mama!! I didn't know you were in primary - you are perfect for that! I'm glad life is going great. You are such an awesome mom and you are always doing such crafty projects - you're amazing. Ryan's Birthday party was adorable!! What a lucky boy :)
P.S. My cousin's husband (who lives in Dallas) is some city manager or something in Southlake...small world!
Your doing an awesome job no matte what your house looks like or if you even get one thing done at least you spent time with those lil one's cause before you know it your baby is turning 10 and sooner than later they will be dating and then off to be married. In the eternal perspective keeping them happy and creating those memories is the most important thing in life. I love ya tons and hope I can get out to see you again.
Love mel
Post a Comment