Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Makes his mommy proud!!!

Today is Ryan's second day of being totally dry and my second day of really committing to potty training!! Who knew it would be this easy!! He has totally taken the lead and done a great job!! Today we left the house, drove to Dallas and went to the zoo-all day with no diaper!! I'm so excited and I'm sure there will be accidents along the way but he is doing a great job and I'm
SO EXCITED!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am totally impressed that he tells you he needs to go and waits to get to the potty even if it takes several minutes to get there! I think in a week you can wave bye-bye to diapers for him. He is dry at naptime too, which is a great start for bedtime! WAY TO GO RYAN!

Laur said...

Way to (not) GO RYAN!!!! We are so proud of you! Keep up the good work! Love, Laur