The high for today was going to only be 95 and for some reason I thought that meant 82 and that it was going to be nice and cool so we should go to the zoo and enjoy the wonderful weather!(nice run on) I forgot that we live in Texas and no matter what, summers are HOT!! Well my family decided to join me on my crazy expedition and brave the heat at the Dallas Zoo!!
Delaney was bitten by the Alligator!
Poor sweaty Delaney, I feel your pain with my 27 layers on!! Why can't I wear spaghetti straps, or do like she did and take it off entirely! But no one would want to see me all national geographic, so I'll keep it on hot or not!

1 comments:
what a fun, hot day we had! Caroline is getting to be such a little person now! It's like they come alive around this age...I love it!
Post a Comment