Sunday, August 23, 2009

We went camping this week and had a blast! The kids both did so great I was shocked!! I guess when you have so much fun all day it makes it really easy to sleep. We all had a grea time getting to know Auntie Janesse better.


This kid was one big dirt ball from the moment we got there. Oreos helped add to his look. I'm not a huge fan of letting him get dirty, because I like his clothes to stay nice, but camping he had free reign in his white trash clothes.


He sat in the dirt and played and played with his cars, he found every treasure on the campsite with in about 5 minutes including a car left behind by the last camper.



This is Turner Falls, we had a great time swiming around in this wonderful pool!




This is Janesse working while the boys looked on.





Caroline streching in the morning sun!! The Bumbo is the best camping equipment ever!

Climbing trees with Bobo
The PERFECT campfire, ramps was very proud of hims


































































1 comments:

Laur said...

What a blast! Your kids are getting so big and are so beautiful! Love the pics with Brent - We need a full face shot to show the resemblance. From the back, they look identical. Glad you had so much fun. Nice fire, Davey!