Wednesday, September 9, 2009

400th Post, and an exciting one at that!

Okay so this was the coolest thing I've done in a long time besides giving birth! My uncle Bob owns this helicopter, so during my cousins family party before her wedding he had his pilot take us all on a ride!! Talk about amazing! The helicopter is currently painted for the NBC show Trauma.The pilot let Brent help with the controls-a little S.C.A.R.Y! Just taking off from the ranch!
My dad and I had a blast! My dad grinned like a kid on Christmas morning the whole time!!
Letting my toes hang over the edge!! I'm glad I didn't lose a flip flop! Did I mention that it was freezing!!! I was numb for any hour afterwards, but it was SO worth it!!

We skimmed this lake, I think we were only about 15 feet above the water
The beautiful San Fransisco sky line
Approaching the Golden Gate Bridge
Going over the Bridge
Swinging back around
About to go under the bridge
Janesse and I
The end of a beautiful ride with a wonderful sunset!!

3 comments:

JS said...

That is awesome! I am bummed I don't live up there still. Cause then I could see you.

Oh, and I thought it was illegal to fly that close to the golden gate bridge.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

wow what an incredible ride! how fun!!! I can't believe you were able to get that close to the bridge...very cool!!

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome! I need an Uncle Bob too!