Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This ones a keeper!

This is the best pic yet of my sweet little girl!!
Caroline and I went to Boise for my best friends wedding, and we had a fabulous girls week! I'm so happy for Kathy and her new found happiness!
I couldn't have asked Caroline be any better, she was perfect!
This is our group of girl friends from Spokane!!

Little blurry but it's the best I got!

The night before Kathy's wedding, we all got together for pizza
This is BeJay, Kathy's wonderful new husband giving Caroline a little cuddle time!

Thank you to Jared and all my family for watching Ryan while I was gone, it's so nice to know that I have so much help and wonderful support around me!

1 comments:

Laur said...

Congratulations, Kathy! We are so happy that you are so happy ~ what a beautiful bride you are! That picture of Caroline is the best yet! ADORABLE! And I love her dress, so bohemian! Satch and Ryan, too cute. Great Post Em!