trick or treating with my herd!!
I was in JoAnns fabric trying to decide what costumes to make for the kids for Halloween. Ryan saw the pattern for the Elephant costume and he loved it. He made his elephant noise and wouldn't let go of the pattern. So, elephants they were. We spend hours making them and then he didn't want to put it on! Yikes! He is such a ham I knew he would love it once he had it on and could attract the attention. So i wrestled him into the costume and took him to Jared's office. PawPaw took him down to talk to the girls at the bank who all fussed over him, and he was hooked! He wanted to show everyone his costume!
caroline had a great time , we just held her the entire night. I took the kids with me to run errands on saturday and I had three different people come up and ask to take their pictures because of how cute the costumes were.
not to toot my own horn (toot-toot) but they were pretty dang cute.
i'm so glad my mom helped me get them finished in time!
ry loved every minute of collecting his candy~ the best part is he has only had one piece!! he has totally forgotten he has a huge bag full of candy!!

my happy girl!

having a serious conversation with her daddy!
my happy girl!
having a serious conversation with her daddy!
i'm already thinking about next year~~

2 comments:
so cute!
So fun! I love the bows on Caroline's ears! You are so very crafty!! And it's so fun to see Ryan so thrilled with his fish! FUN!
Post a Comment