and a lot of threats were made....if you don't take a nap right now Santa won't come, if you don't get in your carseat right away Santa wont come, if you don't stop yelling...well you know the drill. It has seemed to work pretty well and has even brought tears on, in one occasion. What am I going threaten after tomorrow, I guess I will have to go back to my Strong Willed Childed plan, good thing I highlighted the important parts of the book!
The CRAZY thing is, we might have a white christmas!! It has snowed all day and it is starting to stick!! I'm so glad I don't live in the snow anymore, getting two kids out in the snow is a pain in my(insert your own word)!!! I did let Ry play in it for a couple minutes on our way out the door!
Look at those snowflakes and the pure joy in his eyes!









0 comments:
Post a Comment