GARAGE!!!
i LOVE my garage! 29 years old and this is the first time I have EVER parked a car in a garage!! Growing up the garage was used for storage, junk, a boat, various surfing items, at one point my room, a game room, a dog house, i am sure there are a couple of other things i am missing. Soooo, I never truly understood the hype of parking in a garage. It is AWESOME! My car has stayed cleaner, I can put the kids in and buckle them while trying to get out of the house so I don't have a trail of disaster following me as I try to leave, we don't have to freeze or over heat depending on the season. I can honestly say now I am a true believer in "garage is meant for the cars"

4 comments:
yes garages are great!
i agree
and i love the new look!
Hey - this is Niki -
I totally agree! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my garage and I get mad when my stupid garage door opener doesnt work (usually just in the summer due to some shortage or something). Did you ever get my blog invite? I sent it a few weeks ago to your email.
Hey, we did CONVERT the garage into a room for you, we didnt really make you sleep in the garage, as a garage, it was drywalled and painted.... Our garage has one car in it now, and we could fit two in a pinch...
only because we have that third space for all our junk!
Hooray for garages! I haven't been able to park in our's for some years now, but when my kids were little, I did and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Post a Comment