Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm so in love with freezer paper!!!
i made this shirt for Ry for Presidents Day-I love it!! it was so easy it took less then thirty minutes from start to finish. I found the tutorials on www.dana-made-it.com it was SOOOO easy and now my creative juices are flowing.

my not so still model....he thought it was hilarious, and he told me so several times!! I made a cowboy riding a bucking bull shirt too!! I can't wait for him to see it tomorrow.

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

i love those shirts.... bring your stuff when you come and we can make some!
it will be fun!
love you!
~kate

Laur said...

What's not to laugh about! Reminds me of his uncle Brent, sure looks like him too! Very cute, Em!

Lisa said...

That is really cute! got my creative juices going too!

Lindsey said...

Can you please post what other t-shirts you did? I need some ideas, but I love it!! I am thinking about doing a family shirt!