yesterday the hubs took me to get a massage, out to lunch(Uncle Julio's), buy a new bed(i'm so excited i can hardly stand it, will be delivered tomorrow. I have been sleeping on the same bed for 19 years!), then Tuesday Morning, Costco(i got a new phone), and another Tuesday Morning. We found the down comforter we wanted and a bed skirt. Thank you goes out to Jari(jared's grandma) for watching both kids ALL DAY-which is not an easy task since Liney Girl has...drum-roll please.....learned to WALK!!! She has been able to walk for probably over a month now, but just plain old hasn't wanted to!! Jared kept telling me not to worry about it because when she is ready she would walk, well he was right-if we tried to get her to walk and she didn't want to she would just curl her legs up underneath her, well Thursday she learned how to stand up without having to hold on to anything and then after that she was ON THE MOVE!!! Yesterday after only one full day of walking she was walking around talking on my cell phone!! i had a brief glimpse into our future, strong willed, sweet, loud, head strong, kind, happy, friendly, feisty, little girl!!
Thanks to everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes!!

1 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday! Glad you had a happy day. I saw Caroline today and she looks like she's got it down like a pro! Wearing that skirt probably helps her not feel tempted to crawl. :)
Post a Comment