Wednesday, May 19, 2010




8 gallons of water later!  I was so mad I couldn't even take pictures!  I thought Ryan was "going to the bathroom" which lately has been a long process at night(stalling at it's finest), and we have taken the little to no attention route to speed things along at bedtime.  Well.....today Ryan decided to play in the sink!  Play in the sink he did....when I opened the bathroom door the water started spilling out, the was water in the drawers, running off the counter top, around the toilet it was every where!  I was so mad!!!  I don't think he will do this again any time soon, he won't forget his punishments any time soon.  We had to invest in a shop vac to get the mess all cleaned up-I sucked up 8 gallons of water plus 10 waterlogged towels!!

5 comments:

JS said...

hehe..
sorry, but you will love that story in a couple of years.

It is like the one my mom tells of me getting into Chris's baby powder. The picture is awesome. I look like a really old 5 year old cause there was so much powder in my hair. :)

JS said...

plus, i was just thinking how I wanted a shop vac! :)

Katelyn said...

naughty boy!!!
one day you will laugh, until then try real hard to keep breathing!

love you

Emily said...

the shop vac was a bonus!! now i can use it for my car-split milk

Laur said...

Bummer! Let's see, he's nearly 4... might be one of his earliest memories! I remember when Tommy dropped the full gallon of milk in my miniature kitchen, seemed like an inch of milk all over the floor. Under the fridge, on the walls, the adjacent carpet... and we do laugh about it now. But boy did it stink! I agree with Katie, BREATHE!