Another day at the zoo.....
she's got the key's, phone and purse...she's ready to go people!!!
this was the BEST idea all day!! They were perfect!! Did I mention they were wonderful today(which if you knew my week last week with my little man, you would have thought he was replaced with another child!!) They held hands and walked nicely ALL DAY!!
Then Caroline decided to take charge!
and well that didn't work out to well....she had her own idea of where she wanted to go! no where!
Look at that love!!!
a little armadillo pett'n'
tortoise ride'n'
Then off to laugh(belly laugh) at the leap'n' lizards!
they were laughing so hard, and the lizard were literally leaping over each other back and forth!
Tick tock tick tock whose afraid of a bog ol' crock??
watch out Ry he might get you!!









2 comments:
We had such a good time. I love seeing her so happy. They really are good kids. I hope the rest of the summer can be as peaceful...I would toast to that if we were drinkers!!
yum yum yum! ]im gonna get you ryan!
Post a Comment