My Menu Wall!!!
I am so excited about my new Menu Wall! I got the window at McKinney Trade Days for $12-i did the happy,happy, joy, joy dance!!! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it when I bought it, but by the time i got to the car i knew exactly what i wanted to do- A MENU BOARD!!! I have a dry erase board but it is so ugly i have never hung it up!
So then i came home and was trying to come up with some more ideas for my big empty wall and low and behold Under The Table and Dreaming just did a post of her kitchen, SOOO I copied it~heehee!
now how do i cover that ugly useless intercom box??? it's messing up the look!! Shalene is going to cut me some vinyl to put on my menu board-did i mention i am in love with this? i love that the panes are so big i could put our whole schedule for each day if i was so inclined!


2 comments:
I love it! It is so vintage and fuN!
Cute Cute Cute Wall! I think you can find a shadowbox frame, and see if it will fit over the intercom box (I assume you don't use it!). You could put something cool in the shadowbox (dishes, silverware, or other foodie item). I'll keep digging for more ideas.
Post a Comment