(british accent required while reading)
Look, we have found them in their natural surroundings. Do you think the elephants notice the crocodile in the water right next to them??
It's a jungle out there...in our backyard. I went out to see what Ryan was up to and he had place all of his animals in different habitats through out our backyard. The lions, cheetahs and giraffes were all in a dry spot in the lawn. The horses and cows were in between a dry and grassy spot all corralled up with some hay to eat.
While I typically don't let him take these animals outside I thought it was really fun to see his little imagination at work!
Oh I also found a little Jurassic park back there too...
and while we were in the wild mood ryan wanted to join his wild animals and become one of them
i want to be a daddy lion!




3 comments:
Cute! Now you can save yourself a trip to the zoo since it's so FREAKING hot outside. =)
Ryan makes an adorable lion AND zookeeper!
Great job on the face painting skills!!! Come do my kids! They would LOVE it!!
Post a Comment