Saturday, July 10, 2010

today we went to Mimi's cool beach pool.  everyone had a great time, and even started rain but nobody noticed because we were having so much fun!

6 comments:

JS said...

That is the raddest pool ever! :)

How fun!

Did Katie move back? I have seen her in tons of pictures.

Katelyn said...

so fun!
i glad we were able to SQUEEZE it in.

Lisa said...

Katie has been here since May. Matt started his new job in NYC and they got to hang out here while he got settled. Next week we are going on a cross country roadtrip back to daddy and hubby.

Cunning said...

Looks like fun!

Laur said...

What a blast! I have never been to such a cool pool (pun intended!). So sad to see Katie go! I know you have had such a fun summer together. Someday she'll be back!

Laur said...

Oh, and the kids are so cute, such fishies you have!