Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MY SON KEEPS PEEING ON THE FLOOR IN HIS ROOM(IN THE NIGHT INSTEAD OF WETTING THE BED)

MY DAUGHTER HAS AGAIN DEVELOPED A KEEN ATTACHMENT TO ME AND WON'T LET ME OUT OF HER SIGHT(I WAS TEACHING SUNDAY SCHOOL, SHE DID'T WANT TO GO TO NURSERY AND THE BISHOP HAD A FRIEND BRING HER TO ME BECAUSE SHE WAS SCREAMING SOOO LOUD)

IT IS STINKING HOT OUTSIDE AND I AM OVER IT

MY HOUSE SELF IMPLODES EVERY DAY AND A HALF

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE LOSING WEIGHT, BUT THAT JUST SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF WORK

BOTH OF MY KIDS(ONE OF WHICH IS USUALLY A GREAT EATER) REFUSE TO EAT ANYTHING I COOK
I AM SO OVER SNOTTY NOSES I COULD SCREAM

TOYS ARE EVERYWHERE AND I HAVE ALREADY  GOTTEN RID OF THREE RUBBERMAID BINS FULL OF THEM

AS OF RIGHT NOW CAROLINE IS WANDERING AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING FOR ME

HAVE I MENTIONED THAT SHE PUTS EVERYTHING IN HER MOUTH

MAYBE SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE STARTING PRESCHOOL ON THURSDAY

AND YES I KNOW I TYPED THIS ALL IN CAPS

TODAY I AM KINDA OVER IT!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

OHHHH, I remember those days... love you dearie, this too shall pass....you are right though, that adorable girls screaming has got to stop!

Laur said...

Hang in there, Em. Every stage is just that, a stage. It will get better (except maybe the messy house!). Hang in there and know you are so so so NOT ALONE!!!!

JS said...

Bummer! I really despise days like that! I bet tomorrow will be better! My house is always messy. You need a good girls weekend. Wanna come up and visit me? :)

Emily said...

thanks jenn that sounds like the perfect idea to me!!! hopefully i can make that happen sometime soon, i would love it!!

Katelyn said...

urgh.
i am sorry.
sometimes kids suck! i mean, we love them and all... but lets get real, sometimes... their kinda sucky!

It will get better. probably not tomorrow... because you will spend all day cleaning, but after that.
when the house is clean again.... ryan is at his first day of school... and caroline is napping.... that 2 hours.
That 2 hours will be good!
I am jealous already.


and sorry jenn.... but there is no way i will let her come see you before she comes to see me. I might have to make sure of that! :)

Carmen said...

but at least Ryan is starting preschool!!! Jack is still on a waiting list but I am holding out hope for an October start. There are soo many days when I feel your pain sister, my boys seem to thrive off of bringing entire buckets full of dirt into the house to dump in the carpet and drinking milk from sippy cups and then spitting it out all over my new couch (that was today's new discovery, such a treat). awesome! at least there's always tomorrow...

Eddie said...

Your son is doing it while sleep walking. Sounds more unusual than it really is but I see it here and there when people come up to me asking about unusual behavior their kids do in their sleep. It will pass, don't know when, but it will pass.

-Eddie