Tuesday, August 24, 2010

this was taken a couple of weeks ago before it got to hot to step foot outside!  I thought it was just too cute not to share!!  they were having a great time together rolling around in the grass!

this is the same little stinker that while i was holding her the other day started to pinch her own cheek saying "ow ow ow" and then started yelling, "NO NO RYAN NO!!!!"
she was hurting her self and then blaming her brother-while i was holding her!!  you little stinker!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I love all the posts and especially love the home movie theater PJ party. I may have to copy you! Also just wanted to share it was 103 degrees here today. what the?! I had to turn on the air conditioner!!! guess i can't complain to you, but just thought i would share :) btw it's supposed to be back in the 70s by this weekend ;)

Laur said...

They are sooo cute! I am so glad that they are best friends! (Even if he does (n't) pinch her!!! funny funny!