I am officially a soccer mom!! Ryan had his first soccer practice tonight and it was so fun to watch!
Coach Caroline-she wanted to carry that clipboard around everywhere!
Papa came to Ry's practice, they were having a little post game chat!
Posted by Emily at 12:05 AM
5 comments:
apparently my blog feed was failing me. I just checked and see that I have missed 4 posts! so of course i love them all. I can't believe that you can even re-cover a stroller. what the heck? is there anything you can't do? I'm going to have to check to see if they have soccer for Jack's age group out here, that looks so fun! glad you are keeping super busy, doesn't it make life a little more fun?!
Those are so cute! He looks like he is so serious! I know he's been waiting "all his life" to play soccer. I am sure he will have a blast!
I can't wait to see his games! Its amazing what shin guards and a real soccer ball can do to make a boy look so big.
How fun! I can't believe how big he is getting, a year does a lot for a little boy!
That sounds like a lot of fun! I bet it was so cute to watch the little people chase the ball around the field! :)
Post a Comment